IIT JAM Mathematics Exam 2020
|Date of JAM 2020 Examination||February 9, 2020 (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
JAM 2020: Highlights
- IIT Kharagpur is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2020.
JAM 2020 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test
(CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2020 will be of fully objective type, with three
different patterns of questions, namely
(i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),
(ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), and
(iii) Numerical Answer Type (NATs) questions.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2019 website.
No hardcopies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The applicable
documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
Biometric system of identity verification (finger-print) will be used for JAM 2019 exam
- No hardcopy of JAM scorecard will be sent to the JAM qualified candidates
by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2019 website
within a specified period.
- No additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for
admission to the programmes under JAM.
- Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences,
Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM
results to shortlist candidates for the final selection.
For Coaching of IIT-JAM Mathematics, Call 9779670063 or 9216761001.