Crash Course for NTA CSIR NET Math’s, September 2022
MIM Academy is the Oldest Institute in North India, with excellent results over the years in CSIR NET , IIT JAM, and GATE, We have made a crash course program for the students of CSIR NET Aspirants who need to pace up their preparations in a shorter period of time. In this crash course program, we don’t start from the basics and then go towards an advanced level. Basically, this Crash Course Program is most suitable for those students who have cleared their basics and have knowledge of all of the subjects, but they just needed the guidance and best tips & tricks to crack the exam.
About Entrance Exam:
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)is responsible for conducting CSIR-UGC NET in CBT mode to NTA. This test is being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. Applicants are invited Twice a year on an All India Basis through Press release Notifications.
Anyone who has Pursued an M.Sc./BS-MS/BS/B-Tech or any equivalent degree in the field of Mathematics to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who are enrolled in the M.Sc. program or those who have completed 10+2+3 years of education are also eligible to apply under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they will complete the qualifying degree with qualifying marks within the 2-year validity period to be eligible for the fellowship from the effective start date.
MIM Academy is the best coaching institute for CSIR NET Maths in Chandigarh and all over Punjab, with excellent results over the years and the best faculty with years of teaching experience. We at MIM Academy focus on what actual teaching quality is rather than just gathering the crowd.
- Part A Classes.
- Online and Offline Test Series.
- Full Study Material prepared by experts.
- Recording of daily lectures will be provided.
- Previous Year Paper Discussion.