CSIR UGC NET Maths (CC)
CSIR UGC NET MATHEMATICS-
MIM Offers CSIR UGC NET Mathematics Correspondence Course for students residing indifferent parts of the country.
The Study Material consists of information Brochure & the Booklets for following Topics-
|2||DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS(ORDINARY & PARTIAL DIFF.EQ)|
|3||CALCULUS OF VARIATION|
|7||REAL ANALYSIS & TOPOLOGY|
|11||PROBABILITY & STATISTICS|
|12||LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEM|
|13||ASSIGNMENTS FOR PART B & C inclusive|
PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLMENT IN COURSE-
- Fee for the correspondence course is Rs 8000/-. Fee can be deposited through demand draft or through bank transfer. Details will be provided on request.
- The study material will be dispatched within three working days through DTDC Courier from the date of fee payment confirmation
The study material will be dispatched in Two parts-
- The first package will include the study material for topics 1-13 mentioned above.
- The second package will be dispatched only on receipt of the admission form & declaration form duly filled & signed by the candidates in all respect along with the M.Sc. Final Year mark sheet. It include the study material for part A and solutions to the assignments of First package.
- Students may contact our teachers for any problems they come across in the study material or assignments on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our faculty will try to Reply them in 48hrs.
Address for Correspondence-
SCO 217, Ground Floor
Sector 37- C
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM-
NET–JRF is considered as one of the Toughest Exam in the country because of five reasons-
Non availability of good books covering whole syllabus of UGC-NET.
Lack of experience and practice of students in solving MCQs during post graduation.
Lack of proper guidance.
Number of selections are very less as compared to participants and
Its vast syllabus.
(SOLUTIONS TO THIS PROBLEMS IS)-
—->So, most of the students find it difficult to qualify the exam even having good understanding in the subject. Like other exams, to qualify NET-JRF what required is a bit management with good guidance in solving objective type problems quickly
—->It is not important to cover all the syllabus but the knowledge of the paper’s pattern is important i.e., from which part you can get how many questions. Our teachers are keeping a track of last year NET question papers. Based on that we are suggesting /covering every year some hot topics for the paper. Besides, for objective type questions we are providing a different approach to solve the problem quickly.
For more information and Registration Contact-
Chandigarh Branch: 9216761001
Ludhiana Branch: 9876311001
Jalandhar Branch: 9872311001
Patiala Branch: 8837643612
OR Call 1800 120 3736 (TOLL FREE)
For Submitting your detail online, Click here