CSIR UGC NET Maths
About Entrance Exam:
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is responsible for conducting CSIR-UGC NET in CBT mode to NTA. This test is being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. Applicants are invited Twice in a year on All India Basis through Press release Notifications.
Anyone who has Pursued M.Sc./BS-MS/BS/B-Tech or any equivalent degree in the field of Mathematics to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who are enrolled in M.Sc. program or those who have completed 10+2+3 years of education are also eligible to apply under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they will complete the qualifying degree with qualifying marks within the 2 year validity period to be eligible for the fellowship from the effective start date.
|ONLINE VIDEO LECTURES||
Validity – 1 Year
Validity – 6 Months
CSIR UGC NET MATHEMATICS-
MIM Offers CSIR UGC NET Mathematics Online Course for students residing indifferent parts of the country.
The Study Material consists of information Brochure & the Booklets for following Topics-
|2||DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS(ORDINARY & PARTIAL DIFF.EQ)|
|3||CALCULUS OF VARIATION|
|7||REAL ANALYSIS & TOPOLOGY|
DETAILS OF ONLINE COURSE PROGRAMME–
PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLMENT IN Online COURSE-
- To buy course, Click here OR Download our APP from play store. Search MIM ACADEMY APP on play store and then register with your number using our org code “yaovi”. Then visit the store section for its course.
- Fees will be transfer online through our MIM ACADEMY APP . Details will be provided on request.
- The study material will be dispatched within two – three working days through India post Office Courier from the date of fee payment confirmation
- Students may contact our team for any problem they come across in the study material or in App on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will try to Reply them in 48hrs.
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM-
NET–JRF is considered as one of the Toughest Exam in the country because of five reasons-
Non availability of good books covering whole syllabus of UGC-NET.
Lack of experience and practice of students in solving MCQs during post graduation.
Lack of proper guidance.
Number of selections are very less as compared to participants and
Its vast syllabus.
(SOLUTIONS TO THIS PROBLEM IS)-
—->So, most of the students find it difficult to qualify the exam even having good understanding in the subject. Like other exams, to qualify NET-JRF what required is a bit management with good guidance in solving objective type problems quickly
—->It is not important to cover all the syllabus but the knowledge of the paper’s pattern is important i.e., from which part you can get how many questions. Our teachers are keeping a track of last year NET question papers. Based on that we are suggesting /covering every year some hot topics for the paper. Besides, for objective type questions we are providing a different approach to solve the problem quickly.
For more information and Registration Contact- @9216761001, 8837643612
For Submitting your details online, Click here